I created this black skull teapot for those obsessed with skulls. The features and detail of this skull ware teapot are very life like, however it is ceramic and not real. This skull teapot is ideal for creating a little witches brew or something mysterious! This black skull teapot is generous in size too, it holds a maximum of 32 ounces. The lid I used at the top has a long neck so when pouring your favorite beverage it should not fall out, but just to be safe do keep an eye on it.
**DO NOT use this teapot on a stove, hot plate or open flame, it is NOT made for heating water, it is only brewing and serving beverages. DO NOT use in microwave ovens. **
This skull teapot measurements are as follows:
• 8 1/2 inches long
• 6 1/2 inches tall with Lid
• 5 inches tall without the Lid
• Holds 4 cups or 32 ounces
• Lid: 1 3/4 inches tall overall
• 2 1/2 inches diameter - lip is a little over 5/8 inches deep
**PLEASE NOTE: This teapot is NOT FOR USE ON STOVE TOPS, HOT PLATES OR OPEN FLAME. DO NOT use it to heat water on a stove top, hot plate or in a microwave oven - the teapot is NOT MADE for heating water but ONLY for holding and/or brewing hot or cold beverages.**
My skull ware has been fascinating to create, the moment I get my hands on a piece I can visualize it finished ready for me to add to my collection. This skull teapot is made using and altering several ceramic pieces. The pouring spout was added to the front of the skull, a bone style handle was fashioned of solid clay and added to the back and for easy access the top has been fitted with a lid. The ceramic teapot is cast specifically for utility use and the beautiful part is you do not have to worry about the color or detail fading, peeling or wearing. It it dishwasher safe, the entire teapot is glazed with lead free glaze for easy care. This teapot is food safe too.
Each skull teapot is hand made and due to being hand tooled will vary slightly from the one in the photo. I try to make each teapot the same but please keep in mind it is hand made and has its own individual characteristics.
Coordinating skull ware items are available.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING Section located in each listing shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.